Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Love to Stitch

After graduating from college last May I have been enjoying all my new found time!
For those who know me, you know that I have two older brothers. And when we were younger they enjoyed tormenting me....a lot. So during the summers when my mother had to work, she would drop me off at my Aunts house so I could hang out with her and my two younger cousins. During one of those summers my Aunt Marla introduced me to cross stitching. Since then it has been one of my favorite hobbies. It helps fill my spare time, and helps wind me down after a long day at work.
My mother has taught me to love crafts, art, and the joy of creativity, but cross stitching is my number one craft love. So hopefully this blog with help me share my love of all things crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment