Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy July!!

I got my July wreath done on the 4th of July. How appropriate... I'm pretty excited about it, it was a vision one night while I was trying to get to sleep. I even designed my own pattern using PC Stitch. Side note...I love PC Stitch. I upgraded to the pro version for my birthday, best decision. I highly recommend getting the pro version if you don't have it.

I used toilet paper rolls for the fire crackers and wrapped the aida around using glue dots for adhesive. I wrapped 4 different kinds of ribbon around the wreath. (red, white, blue, and gold) And I got the cute firecracker explosion from the dollar store. they were originally balloon weights. I had to rip the bunch of wire out a little cement block, it was kind of tough, but it was worth it.

Happy 4th of July! (and 24th of July to my fellow Utahns).




No comments:

Post a Comment