Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Year of Footprints

I can't believe that my kids are one! When did that happen.
I wanted to do something different to mark their progress each month. There are a lot of different ideas out there (thanks to Pintrest I have seen them all).
The idea formed while the kids were in the NICU. One of our nurses stamped the kids feet when they were a month old, and continued with their second and third month for us. My husband really liked the idea and suggested that we keep it going and stamp them every month for a year. I was game for that, so I got on Amazon and bought a stamp pad, and somehow it has now been over a year!

We had a big birthday party for the twinners to celebrate their first year. If anyone deserved a big party it was there two strong, amazing kids. They have been through so much, and they have fought and made their way. I am so proud of them. I hurried and got this project done so we could display them at the party.

I now needed to find a way to display the cute footprints. Since I love cross stitching I knew it had to incorporate that as well. I found a great pattern by the one and only Joan Elliot! I love her patterns. And the finished project was outstanding. I now just need to frame them....



Details about the project:

I bought the aida from 123stitch.com. I love this site so much. The colors are "a touch or gray" 14 count and "a touch of peach" 14 count. It worked out perfectly. The names that I stitched for them that are hanging on the nursery wall is on "a touch of yellow", so all the projects fit together well.

The pattern came from a book I purchased online. It is a book of Joan Elliot Alphabets titled "Spell it Out." I highly recommend it.  It has the cutest alphabets featuring bears, faeries, pirates, and other wonderful things.

Colors: She originally designed it with the colors I used for Wilson's name. I then changed it up when I did Stella's because I wanted to make it a bit more girly.


11 comments:

  1. RuneScape Jagex by the British developed using Java web-based massively multiplayer online role-playing game MMORPG, very popular in the world, especially the United Kingdom and the United States. At present, it is the world's largest players of massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
    _________________________
    I hope you like it: DM Gold
    I put my thoughts all written here: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do know the technology exists to fabricate dreams and visions.

    sukinixon1234.blogspot.com

    and....

    noooooooooooo

    8.4.16

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a healthy growth of babies, happy life.





    League of Legends Accounts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly when the last time you took a trip. Rent a car in Islamabad Exactly when did you continue going go on a shopping fling, visit another display corridor, try different things with another dish, or watch unrecorded music among nearby individuals? It's a perfect chance to plan for an outing, if you can't review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ปรับรูปหน้าเรียว
    ฉีดหน้าเรียว ลดริ้วรอย เป็น



    ต้องการ



    หน้าเรียวทำเป็น



    ยังไง



    หลายคน













    อาจจะ







    กำเนิด



    ปัญหา





    นี้
    แล้วก็







    การฉีดลดหน้าเรียวด้วยโบท็อกก็เป็นแนวทางการ











    รักษาที่ทำเป็น



    ง่าย โดยไม่ต้องผ่าตัด
    สารารถยนต์



    ช่วยลดลางเลือน



    ริ้วรอยและก็







    ร่องลึกได้ภายในช่วงเวลา







    เร็วทันใจ







    ได้ผล



    การดูแลรักษา





    ที่น่าพอใจ



    ละสร้างความเชื่อมั่นและมั่นใจ










    ให้กับผู้มีปัญหาได้อย่างดีเยี่ยม


    ฉีดหน้าเรียว ที่ไหนดี
    ฉีดหน้าเรียว pantip
    โบท็อก หน้าเรียว

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think About the feeltimes dresses: With all these girls, you've probably selected a dress too. Will all of the girls you're going to choose fit the design and style and/or colour of the dress you're anticipating? Think about this, the greater girls you select, the greater you have to consider whether the color and style is useful for each bridesmaid.

    Looking for nice "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" invitations? Check out our Pantone Wedding Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card, that will match any color you select for your bridesmaid dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. تتسائل إحدى السيدات من رواد مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي وتقول ” من جربت شد البطن بالليزر ؟” فقد كانت تسعى لإجراء العملية لكنها تريد التأكد من نتائجها، وقد حرصت العديد من السيدات ممن أجروا العملية بطمئنتها، فأغلب الإجابات كانت إيجابية يُنصح بتكرار العملية أربع مرات إلى ست مع فاصل أربعة إلى ستة أسابيع شد الجسم والبطن بالليزر إجراء غير جراحي تقنية شد ترهلات الجسم والبطن بالليزر معتمدة لدى وكالة الغذاء والدواء الأمريكية لا ينبغي الشعور بألم في عملية شد البطن بالليزر خاصة وأن الجراح يقوم بوضع كريم للتخدير الموضعي. إلا أن الشعور الذي يمكن أن تعانيه المرأة في هذه الحالة هو عدم الارتياح نظرًا لتزايد الشعور بالحرارة، وهو ما يمكن للجراح المتمكن التغلب عليه بسهولة.

    ReplyDelete