Sunday, March 3, 2013

More Swapping

I thought I would post some pictures of some Swaps I have done over the past few months.

April 2012 - Humbug


Humbug I stitched

I was spoiled and received this cute card along with 2 Humbugs!


 May 2012 - Pendibulle

Pendibulle I stitched
Pendibulle I received. Unfortunately it does not have the same ribbon it came with. The dog got it one day and luckily I got it away from him with only the bow torn off...and now that I'm looking at it maybe a jewel is gone as well:(

July 2012 - Christmas Ornament 

Ornament I stitched

Kitty ornament I received along with a bunch of other goodies
Replacements 
Sometimes when people don't receive the items from their assigned partners, angel stitchers are assigned. I really like the way both of these turned out.
Valentine swap replacement. I think this is a terribly silly design but I could not help but stitch it up. My Mom was kind enough to help me sew it together. It turned out great. I also backed the heart in denim, so i thought that was a cute finish.  

Pendibulle replacement. I got this assignment around Christmas time so I thought I would make it Christmas themed. It was stitched on golden aida with flecks of glitter, and I really love the way it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment